Shipping & Delivery
Delivery of the Goods shall be made by the Seller notifying the Buyer that the Goods are available for collection at the Seller's premises or for delivery to such place and on such terms as agreed between the Seller and the Buyer at the time the order is placed.
All Goods, wherever possible, will be delivered within 1 week of the order being placed - although every endeavour will be made to make it quicker than that - and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date stated for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
Some Goods may not be in stock at the time the order is placed. In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods within the time specified in Clause 4.2, the Seller will contact the Buyer to advise of the situation and the Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund or agree a later delivery date.
Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
Cancellations and Returns
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 48 hours of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract.
Where a claim of defect or damage is made then it shall be the responsibility of the Seller to collect faulty Goods if the items are large, otherwise the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller and the Buyer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund (including delivery costs, if applicable) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
Where Goods are purchased via the internet, by mail order or by phone or fax, the Buyer has the right, in addition to any other rights, to cancel the Goods and receive a refund by informing the Seller in writing or by email within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods. Goods must be returned at the Buyer's cost and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer shall receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods except for return postal charges within 30 days of cancellation.
Price and Payment
The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated in the Seller's current List Price/on the Seller's website/as contained in the Seller's Quotation (as applicable) at the date of order or as agreed between the parties. The price is INCLUSIVE of VAT and EXCLUSIVE of any delivery charges.
Payment of the total purchase price (including VAT and any delivery charges) must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
Privacy and Security
Personally identifiable information we obtain about individual visitors to our Web site is that supplied voluntarily by our visitors.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal identifiable information you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email service, such as name, address, telephone number etc. will not be disclosed to any third parties for any reason.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
These cookies are used for the sole purpose of analyzing internal page viewing data. Page view data helps us enhance the your experience, improve our product selection, and determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Our cookie does not in any way identify the customer. We employ strict security measures to safeguard your online transactions. All information relating to order fulfillment is sent and received via an encrypted 128 bit channel using the latest encryption technology.
What we do with your information: Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and deliver it (we may pass your details to another organisation such as courier service to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.